A key component of this study is Public
Involvement. Formal opportunities for public involvement will
be held throughout the study.
Summary of Role of Stakeholders
- Get Involved! - Be Involved! - Stay
- Provide your contact information (or that
of your organization) to the study team for placement on
the stakeholder contact list, so that you receive letter
/ email notifications of project activities.
- Utilize the 'Overview of the Study Process'
(key tasks, reports, public information centres and information
presented, preliminary schedule) as the framework for your
participation throughout the study.
- Provide the study team with your
comments (additions/deletions/errors) on draft reports,
within the time period requested, so that your input can
be considered in finalizing those documents for use as building
blocks for upcoming work.
- Provide the study team with your comments
(additions/deletions/errors) on the proposed approach to
upcoming work, within the time period requested, so that
your input can be considered before those approaches are
applied to upcoming work.
- When providing your comments,
keep in mind the following:
- Assumptions of EA proponency and completion
of study work.
- If you have questions or comments,
or if you wish to add your name to the study contact list:
- Attend Public Information Centres
(PICs) and talk to the study team members that staff
- Complete a comment sheet provided
at the PICs;
- Contact the study team at: